Be Part of My Life

MAMAMISHA

Photobucket

IMPIAN MAMA {MAMAMISHA}

Advertisement

Hai Hello kepada Semua Pelawat Baru...I Know U r TheRe!!

Dah lama betul Mama tak peduli dengan blog in...Selain sibuk dan kepenatan dengan segala macam,terasa malas untuk online...Tapi hari ini Mama ada masa terluang jadi blog pun sudah terurus la sikit...Harap kepada semua yang sudi menjengah tu minta maaf atas kekurangan yang ada ye..Sekarangg baru la nampak...Banyaknya cerita dan gambar-gambar yang tak berkesempatan untuk di update kan tu...

Tidak dilupakan Khas Buat My Laling Tq A Lot coz sudi meluangkan masa menggantikan template baru buat Mama...

CREAMPUFF...WITH CUSTARD FILLING

Friday, January 21, 2011
Hah this is my first try make n bake a sweet creampuff with custard filling...since i ate them in my childhood,i always dream if i could do it them also...when i found a recipe..i keep for a few year...really want to make it by my self...

And afterward i ask cik yang to help me to realize my little dream...
waahh like a big task hah!
maybe feel it so special to me...so it really hard to make it real.....but yesterday with humble my first with big quantity i bake it. hahaha..and presented to my Laling n my loving childs...


Here i want to share the creampuff recipe with all of my visitor...

PASTRY
Ingredients ;-)

168gm Flour
4 eggs
200ml water
100gm butter
12gm sugar
some salt for a taste

1.boiled a water,butter,salt....take off,then put in the flour stir with spatula.left it,wait untill it cool in temparature room..
2.Beat the no.1 and add a egg one by one..
3.put in the dough in piping beg,use a star nozzel tip no.10...and bake in oven with 180'C for 40 minutes.


CUSTARD FILLING
Ingredients
1 cup of sugar
3cups of milk
1 cup of custard powder


1.put all ingredients in bowl,heat straight on fire and stir always untill it combined...done

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails